While we are waiting for the red wine to ripen, everybody tries to keep up on what the feel they need to do before harvest starts in earnest (all but the dream team who were afraid they'd have nothing to do and are looking at every tree on the winery with an eye that says 'if we cut this, it'll keep us occupied for at least three hours).
I try to get as much good things into my day as possible. Knitting, some sewing, some printing. And much gardening. The winter crops want to be sown... yesterday. Actually. On their package it says to sow them until the end of August. It makes me wonder if seeds know that it's not August any more but September (they shouldn't be so picky if you asked me).
There is no telling whether or not this blog deserves the attention, but I have been given two awards lately that I would like to pass on to (surely more deserving) other blogs I like. A lot.
The 'I love your blog' award comes from Colette and I would like to thank her for giving it to me.
You can see the guidelines for passing the two awards on at the end of this post. Right here I'd like to give the Arte y pico and 'I love your blog' to
and the remaining two awards of 'I love your blog' shall go to
What a long list of blogs that makes for. I like all of them (and many more) and wish they may keep blogging a long time yet.
I love your blog award
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog
2. Link the person you received your award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you nominated
Arte y Pico
1. Recipients must pick 5 blogs they consider deserving of this award for creativity, design, interesting material, and for contributing to the blogging community in whatever language.
2. Each of the 5 selected blogs must include the name of the author and a link to his/her site to be visited by readers.
3. The recipient must show the award and indicate the name and link to the blog of the one that handed it to him/her.
4. All Award recipients must include a link to the Arte y Pico site to inform all readers about the origin of this award.